Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Libya: Message From Aisha Qadhafi

"I carry the blood of a heroic father in my veins and I have never known the idea of surrender"



Posted: 2011/09/06
From: Mathaba



By Marie Edwards

Message from Aisha Qadafi, September 3, 2011:

"Even if my father and my brothers are martyred, I will continue my fight against Islamic terrorists in Libya.

Soon, I will appear in the media to announce the fight against terrorists and Al-Qaeda in Libya and other countries in the world.

Let the West and their mercenaries take note; Aisha Qadhafi will never surrender to their conspiracy of evil.

I carry the blood of a heroic father in my veins and I have never known the idea of surrender.

NATO and Western assassins killed my husband and my child. But they must know by now that Aisha Qadhafi is a soldier.

Even at the cost of my own life, I will free my country from the clutches of Islamic terrorists and Al Qaeda."

Article posted here

Editor: Aisha may be a new and important player on the international chessboard with considerable resources at her disposal

No comments: